A flavorful blend of sweet, smoky, and a bit of heat. These delicious little bites can be used as a snack, in a salad or to top a soup.
Curry Roasted Almonds
A flavorful blend of sweet, smoky and a bit of heat. These delicious little bites can be used as a snack, in salad or to top a soup.
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Measuring Spoons
- 1 pound Raw Almonds sliced
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 2 tbsp. Curry Powder
- ¼ cup Sugar (room temperature)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC line the cookie pan with parchment paper
- In a bowl combine Almonds, Honey, Curry and Sugar. Mix until all the Almonds are completely coat
- Place the Almonds on the cookie pan and bake for 8-10 minutes mixing halfway through to ensure even cooking
- Once golden brown and crunchy. Remove from oven and let cool. Break up the Almonds and store in an airtight container until ready to use
Adaptation Twist: Substitute Almonds with any other Nut. You can use any other Spice if you’d like.